Stakeholder mapping guide
How to learn more about your stakeholders and support the success of your projects? With Stakeholder Mapping.
Mapping your stakeholders is the first step to creating an effective communication plan that will help keep your stakeholders engaged. Download now our complete guide and get started!
Small and large projects have a wide range of different stakeholder groups with varied expectations.
Understanding and managing their expectations regarding your project is essential to support positive outcomes
Whether you’re launching a new product or service or looking to improve your project management, stakeholder mapping is the tool that will help you acknowledge your stakeholders’ relationship with your organisation.
The complete stakeholder mapping guide includes:
- Why you need to map your stakeholders;
- The stakeholder mapping benefits;
- A step-by-step process so you can create your stakeholder map;
- The stakeholder mapping tools you can consider using;
- A stakeholder mapping chart and engagement matrix templates you can download to use.